Tuesday, February 11, 2014

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge

I didn't do a good job of keeping the blog updated during this challenge, mostly because I totally underestimated how busy I would be with my teacher internship this semester. I have now completed my 24 day challenge, and I would call it a success. I lost 12 pounds during the 24 days, and my clothes are fitting a little looser. I think this was a good kick-start to weight loss.

I am going to continue eating healthy, following the plan that I used during the challenge. I also need to get into the gym more, but that is a time issue more than anything right now. I just need to make the time for it, which is hard for me to do.

I should have taken a before picture when I started the challenge, but I forgot to do so. Here is an after picture...





I still have a long way to go to get to my goal, but this was a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment