Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nutty November

This month is going to be nuts! On top of having a 20 page research paper, my creative writing portfolio, and a major instructional unit due for school, I am trying to get a part-time job and I have to get 20 observation hours done so that I can begin my student teaching in the spring. I'm also going to be helping my parents finish remodeling their house and I am supposed to help my grandmother paint her bathroom. Add apartment hunting to that, and my plate is going to be pretty full.

I am determined to end this November in better shape than I am starting it, so I am going to be doing this 30 day Ab and Squat Challenge on top of my normal workout routine. (I really need a workout buddy for this so that I can't slack off just because I get busy.)


I may not get a chance to post much this month, but here are some of the things I am really looking forward to in the crazy, jam-packed month:

The Good Doctor presented by MUW Theatre Department - November 7-9


Alabama vs. LSU - November 9

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-11-03/alabama-vs-lsu-score-stats-result-nick-saban-les-miles-aj-mccarron

Thanksgiving - November 28



The Iron Bowl - November 30


No comments:

Post a Comment