Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Cookbook Project

If you've never seen this movie, you should watch it.  If you have seen it, you know that it is about a girl named Julie who decides to cook her way through Julia Child's cookbook and write a blog about it.  Great, great story.  You can check out the blog that inspired the book and the movie here.

I am not, by any means, interested in learning how to cook French cuisine.  I'm more of a Rachel Ray than a Julia Child.  However, I do love to cook and I love to blog, so I am stealing Julie's idea (sort of).  Now I just have to pick a cookbook...

Here are the ones I already own (we're going with one of those, people, mainly because cookbooks are expensive and I don't want to buy another one right now)...


So, which one should I choose?

I'm leaning towards on of Trisha Yearwood's just because I love her (you have not lived until you have tried her German Chocolate Cake).  But I also have made some really great recipes from the Southern Living Comfort Food book.  Suggestions?

1 comment: