Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Those Bama Boys

Seventeen Magazine has ranked the 25 hottest players in college football for 2013 (check out the article here).  Bama players A.J. McCarron, C.J. Mosley, and T.J. Yeldon (I just realized that those guys all go by initials...coincidence?) all made the top 25 list, which proves that Bama just does it better, no matter what the competition.

Seventeen's list is a pretty good one.  (Drew Allen from Syracuse, number 3 on their list, is a fine looking young man, by the way.)

In fact, if I was on the lookout for hot college-age guys (oh, wait...I am!), football players would be the first guys I would check out.  I'm not one of those girls who only watches football to see hot guys, but I'm not blind either.  I can definitely appreciate an attractive guy, especially when he's wearing crimson and white and playing for my favorite team.  So...here's my list of the top five hottest University of Alabama players from my college years.

1.  Greg McElroy


I mean, look at that face.  That grin is precious.  He's adorable.  And he was a great team leader and quarterback.


2.  AJ McCarron


AJ's a cutie, for sure.  He's also a class act and seems really genuine and humble, which makes him even more attractive in my opinion.  He's open about his faith, which I love.


3.  Barrett Jones


Okay, I have friends who disagree with me on this one, but I think Barrett Jones is cute.  Have you seen those eyes?  Man...  On top of that, he has an amazing personality and seems like a really fun guy to be around.



4.  Vinnie Sunseri


He's Italian.  He's hilarious.  I love to watch him play football.
 
 
Oh, and he's pretty hot, too.


5. Cody Mandell


What can I say?  I like kickers.  And Cody is a very nice looking one.
 


You can't deny that we are blessed with some amazing players here at Alabama.  On top of their talent, most of them are also pretty easy on the eyes.  Roll Tide to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment